Touch for alternate images
The double-tier Bike Stacker Storage Rack is an efficient way to store multiple bicycles in condominium buildings, apartments, and businesses. Store 8 - 14 bikes simultaneously!
- Maximum Storage. Minimum Space.
- Neatly store 8 - 14 bikes in roughly 8 feet of space. Eliminate bicycle clutter in your building!
- Strong & Built to Last
- Made of 14 and 16-gauge steel, Bike Stacker storage racks are designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Unbelievably Simple
- Simply place a bike onto one of the rack's storage trays and roll forward until the front wheel drops into the tear-shaped tire slot. That's it!
- Staggered, formed bike trays hold any style of bike upright and in position, while providing added clearance between stored bikes.
- Trays have an exclusive tear drop tire slot (patent pending) which holds road, racing, and mountain bikes in place.
- Unique tray positioning design makes adjusting the tire tray spacing a snap.
- Bike trays are made of 16-gauge galvanized steel.
- Perfect for residential, institutional, and commercial use.
- Optional stop pins fit behind rear wheel to hold bikes forward in the tray. Only necessary for bikes of unusual size or tire width.
Free Site Visit
No Obligation - Completely Free!
The Bike Stacker Multiple Bicycle Storage Rack is your answer to the challenges of bike storage facing today's condo boards and building management. Staggered, tear-drop-shaped tire slots securely hold any style of bike upright and in position, eliminating messy and cluttered common storage areas!
Imagine storing 14 bikes in roughly 8 feet of space! Get rid of bicycle clutter in your building while utilizing every inch of storage space in your building! The double-tier Bike Stacker storage rack is the efficient way to store multiple bicycles within a limited storage area.
A law passed in New York City requires all new construction projects to provide bike storage spaces for residents as, described in this ABC News video . The law states that for every two units in New York City buildings, you are to provide one bicycle storage space. For example, in a 300 unit building, you are required to provide 150 bicycle storage spaces.
Strong & Built to Last
The bike storage rack is made of heavy-duty 14 and 16-gauge steel and 1/8" thick steel angle - designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. Different styles and models of bicycle are no problem for the Bike Stacker - with their tear drop shape, the formed tire trays can store road, racing, or even mountain bikes in place. The unique positioning of the rack's storage trays allow for easy adjustments to the tray spacing depending on the size of bikes being stored.
Optional stop pins are available to store unusually sized bicycles forward in the tray, and with the Bike Stacker's sturdy construction, bicycles are secured by locking the bike directly to the steel tray.
Unbelievably Simple Storage
While an ideal bike storage solution for condominium and apartment buildings, the Bike Stacker is perfect for commercial and institutional bicycle storage applications as well! Just place a bike onto one of the tire trays and roll forward until the front wheel sets into the tear drop slot. The bike is firmly held in place until the owner is ready to ride!
Not sure which model fits your needs? Contact our friendly Sales Team for a no-obligation site assessment!
|Custom sizes are available. An 8' ceiling height is required to store full-size bicycles on the Bike Stacker's upper tier.|
|Capacity||8 Bikes||10 Bikes||12 Bikes||14 Bikes|
|Width||5' 0"||6' 0"||7' 0"||8' 0"|
|Tire Trays||16-Gauge Galvanized Steel|
|Rack Horizontals||14-Gauge Steel Formed Channel|
|Rack Uprights||1/8" steel angle|
Visit WireCrafters' website for detailed information, product brochures, and more material specifications for the Bike Stacker Storage Rack.